Taxation and Structures
- Discretionary Trust , Unit Trust & Other Trusts
- Sole Trader and Individuals
Every Australian business has a potential tax consequence. The initial structure is imperative to all businesses. Our assistance will ensure that your structure will benefit your business in tax minimisation. Our services for all your entity structures include income tax and planning, BAS, FBT, CGT and Financial reporting.
- Monthly fixed fees available
- Fixed fee pricing available
- Unlimited calls and emails
- Quick and efficient results
- Monthly | Quarterly| Half yearly | Yearly reporting
Work smarter not harder. We believe in finding the right accounting cloud software for your business which will aid your business to grow. You will do so much more than just “crunch the numbers” in turn creating a valuable asset and financial freedom.
- Self managed superannuation fund Annual Returns.
- Establishing, operating, structuring, SMSF
- Members account balances, Accumalated and Pension balances
- Trustee letters and checklists
We can attend to the income tax compliance work for your self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). This assignment will involve the following:
Preparation of the SMSF’s accounts for the purposes of the Superannuation Industry Supervision Act 1993 (the SIS Act). Preparation and lodgment of the SMSF annual return. It is important to note as part of the regulatory framework for SMSFs, an annual audit of the fund must be undertaken and provided to the trustees of the fund before the SMSF annual return is lodged.
We no longer provide financial advice for SMSF and you should consider taking advice from an AFS licensee before making a decision about a financial product.